Bin el Ouidane hotel is nestled in a fold in the Middle Atlas Mountains, offering spectacular views of Lake Bin el Ouidane. The hotel offers 29 suites with bathrooms in Moroccan style wet rooms, air conditioning, terraces, WiFi, gardens, BBQ’s, stunning views, Berber lounge and a swimming pool.
Since July 2016 Hotel Bin el Ouidane offers Carp Fishing in the lake. The hotel holds the main fishing license.
Double/triple rooms in traditional Berber style with air condition, TV, King size bed, tadelakt bathroom and views to lake or garden. Breakfast included.
Quad rooms in traditional Berber style with air condition, TV, King size bed + 2 standard beds, tadelakt bathroom and views to lake or garden. Breakfast included.
Studios (2 bedrooms) in traditional Berber style with air condition, TV, King size bed + 2/3 standard beds, tadelakt bathroom and views to lake and garden. Breakfast included.
Lovely apartments offering private terrace overlooking the pool, the lake and the mountains. Livingroom, 2 bedrooms, toilet, shower and kitchen. Breakfast included.
Hotel Bin el Ouidane offer many different activities in the lake, the river and the mountains. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- White water rafting in the river Ahansal
- Kayaking in the lake or in the river
- Banana Boat
- Mountain Biking
- Fishing (Carp, Zander, Black bass, Pike and more)
- Hunting pigeons or wild boar
The area Tadla-Azilal is truly amazing. There are a bunch of excursions waiting for you where you will experience unforgettable nature, smiling locals and eco-friendly living.
- Cave excursions (Portuguese caves)
- Lake excursions with Happy Boat
- Imi n’fri bridge (Heart of Africa) and dinosaur steps
- Cascades d’Ouzoud (Amazing waterfall)
- Cathedral (Tamga)
- Ait Bougamez (Happy valley)
- Ait Chribou (Berber museum and eco-dome village, under construction)
- Zaouit Ahansal (the source of Ahansal river)
- Ahansal river